Saturday 22 September 2018

Toffee Cranberry Crisps

These cookies are soft and chewy and so easy to make. They have toffee bits and cranberries in them. You can buy the the toffee bits in the baking section of your grocery store. I attached a photo of the brand that I bought. I found the recipe many years ago in one of my "Best of Bridge" cook books. This cookie is one of my favourite cookies and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Toffee Cranberry Crisps
Print


Ingredients


1 cup butter


3/4 cup sugar


3/4 cup packed brown sugar


1 egg


1 tsp. vanilla


2 cups flour


1 1/2 cups rolled oats


1 tsp. baking soda


1/4 tsp. salt


1 1/2 cups dried cranberries


1 cup toffee bits (see picture on blog post)


Instructions


Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Mix in cranberries and toffee bits. Place teaspoonfuls of dough 2″ apart on greased cookie sheets. Don’t make them too large – they spread! Bake at 350 F. for 10 minutes, until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Makes 5 dozen.

Print Recipe:Toffee Cranberry Crisps
























No comments:

Post a Comment