Saturday 17 May 2014

Greek Salad



I usually think of making Greek salads in the summer when I have a ton of tomatoes from my garden but I was making bbq chicken kebobs the other night I thought this recipe would go well. I love the combination of all the ingredients and the dressing adds that perfect amount of tang!



Dressing Ingredients:

⅓ Cup olive oil

3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar

1 teaspoon dried oregano

½ teaspoon Kosher salt

Salad Ingredients:

1 bunch or head romaine lettuce, chopped

2 tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces

1 cucumber sliced or 4 mini cucumbers sliced

½ Cup sliced red onion

⅓-½ Cup crumbled feta cheese

½ Cup Kalamata olives


Put all the salad ingredients into a bowl. Combine dressing ingredients.

Add as much or as little dressing to the salad depending on your taste.

Print Recipe:Greek Salad




No comments:

Post a Comment